Saturday, July 12, 2008

I'm engaged!!!

This morning Scott came over to my apartment with a bouquet of flowers, a card and a great big smile. After waiting for Stacey to leave, and telling me to leave the flowers alone for the 10th time... he pulled a ring box out of the bouquet and got down on one knee and proposed....Of course I said yes while I cried.

In true Saturday morning fashion, I was wearing a t-shirt and pj shorts, no makeup, messy hair, unbrushed teeth and he still asked... He must really love me huh? :)

I'll post a picture of the ring when I figure out how. :)

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Trix in the Stix said...

Congrats!!!

Let me know if you want help posting pictures!

GLM said...

Congrats! So when should we expect Bridezilla's grand entrance?

Just kidding!