Thursday, May 15, 2008

P.S. I Love You

Recently, I mentioned to Scott that I wanted to see the movie P.S. I Love You with Hillary Swank. Much to my surprise he bought it for me several days later! :) On Sunday afternoon, after the 5 hour drive home from Dallas, we decided to relax and unwind and finally watch it. I was already feeling a little emotional given the recent drama with family members and the looming pms. I knew better...yet I still couldn't help myself. I cried and cried and cried. Did I mention that I cried? It was extremely touching and mushy with some really good points. I won't spoil the movie for those that want to see it, but I will warn you. If you are feeling weepy, be careful that the waterworks may follow shortly into watching the movie.

Check out the website for other great information about P.S. I Love You:

http://psiloveyoumovie.warnerbros.com/

1 comment:

GLM said...

I loved that movie too! If only men were really that thoughtful without extenuating circumstances in real life. As if the premise wasn't enough to make one go all weepy, the trauma was slightly increased because I've been kinda emotionally attached to Gerry Butler for the last 8 years, since Dracula 2000 (he's my next exhusband...lol). Of course, the ample sprinkling of shirtless scenes was somewhat consoling.
He's still looking pretty fine after 300.