Friday, August 1, 2008

Wedding plans

So far after being engaged for less than 3 weeks, we've set the date, booked the venue and retained a photographer. Yea for being organized!!!

We have set a date for April 4, 2009 at htp://www.burkeshireplantation.com/. The pictures on the website don't really do it justice because the property AND the house are absolutely gorgeous. The director was more than courteous and helpful which makes for a less stressful process. I can't wait to see it all come together.

The only major decision I'll be making is about my dress. I plan to shop for that around October. Not to my surprise, bridal salons request anywhere between 4-6 months for order and delivery. Oh joy...as if a bride really wants to be on pins and needles for that long.

I'll keep you posted as things progress but all in all, the planning is going very smoothly and I couldn't be happier.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Yay for wedding planning! So much fun! :)