Saturday, July 17, 2010

Tutti Frutti

Have you heard about the new wave of yogurt? NO?

Well here in the Houston area (and probably all over) health nuts are happy to see a low-calorie alternative to ice cream. FROZEN YOGURT!!!

No, I know it's not the same....nothing compares to the yummy goodness of ice cream of course!

But, there's hope. I am in LOVE with Tutti Frutti yogurt and I promise after one visit you will be too.

http://tfyogurt.net/

Everything about the place just gives me that giddy school-girl feeling. The yogurt tastes nothing like the gritty stuff you get everywhere else. It's smooth and creamy with so many flavors to choose from. Seriously, the website boasts over 40 flavors!

But wait! That's not all. You also have your choice of toppings. Candy, fruit, nuts, granola, syrups, whip cream, cereal....you name it, they have it!

Don't believe me when I say it's the best thing ever? Try it yourself!!

No comments: