Saturday, September 5, 2009

Do I know you?

Apparently I have a very familiar face that causes people to rack through their brains as to how they MUST know me. Almost always of course, I do not know the person. In the past month I was asked by 3 different people at various locations if we had met previously. I smiled politely said no, not that I can remember. Of course in order to avoid further questioning, I make a joke about how I must have a twin that leads a parallel life to me. Normally that does the trick... Another story, another blog.

So please, if you see my twin, please ask her if you know her from somewhere so she doesn't miss out on the chances to answer questions like that from strangers.

1 comment:

Trix in the Stix said...

Ditto... I have a twin (or twins) too! Although I always have people thinking that they saw me somewhere that I wasn't... apparently my twin sings in church choir... definitely not me!