Sunday, June 1, 2008

50 Reasons to thank God

Ok so I'm taking a cue from another friend's blog and posting at least 50 Reasons to thank God. I think maybe I'm missing out on thanking HIM for the little things in my life because I'm too focused on the big things I don't have. So, over the next couple of months, I'm going to find at least 1 thing to be thankful for...this should be an easy reminder for the blessings in my life.

#1 - I am thankful to have had the opportunity to grow up knowing both of my parents. I have several friends that lost a parent at an early age or never knew them at all. I honestly can't imagine, as tough as things can be with my parents, never knowing who they were. So, I am thankful that even though I have days when I don't particulary want to know them, I am blessed to have known them all my life.

No comments: