Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thoughtful or Forgetful?

In the restroom at work there are 4 stalls. The closest to the door is the one I go to normally (not sure why, just usually do). Earlier, I walked in and on the seat was a perfectly laid out toilet seat cover. The middle was still intact and it obviously hadn't been used yet.

My question is why? Why was it there? Did someone try to be thoughtful and leave another one for the next person? Or, did someone change their mind about using it and forget it there? Either way, it seemed very odd. So, what did I do you ask? I did what anyone would do, I walked out and chose another stall without disturbing the seat cover.

1 comment:

GLM said...

That's just weird. Maybe the maintenance lady who comes to refill the toilet paper and ass- gaskets had one left over that wouldn't fit back into the dispenser?