Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Most popular sport

I've been meaning to blog about this for a while now but I keep forgetting. On my shampoo bottle there is a trivia question with the answer on the conditioner bottle and vice versa.

The trivia question is: What is the most popular sport played at nudist colonies?

I already used all of the conditioner but the answer was...................volleyball.

Haha, how funny is that? And why, of all trivia questions, would Herbal Essence put that on a shampoo bottle? It makes me giggle every morning just because it's so absurd. :)

I already used all the conditioner but that trivia question wasn't as funny.

1 comment:

GLM said...

AAAAAA.... my eyes! My eyes! (The visual of nudists playing volleyball...)

Aha! THAT is why they put that trivia question on your shampoo bottle -- to warn you that the shampoo will burn your eyes.