Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Belated Thanksgiving

Happy belated Thanksgiving...man did it go by fast. Seems like November flew by and now we are only 3 weeks away from Christmas!!! Our Thanksgiving was interesting...lots of people crammed into my Dad's house for 3 days.

I need a break from the break...haha!!!

The food was good but it's just a lot of work to cook, clean, etc, etc. I truly look forward to the day when I can have holidays at my house. We came home on Saturday, took a nap and went out to eat. Sunday we went to church and then came home, took out all the Christmas decorations, then went to eat, then took a nap, THEN started putting everything up. I haven't put up decorations in almost 4 years and I couldn't believe I had sooooo much stuff. The tree is finished but I need to finish up the decorations for the table, fireplace and mantle....

I'm hoping that things will start to slow down for the next couple of weeks before Christmas...I really need it. Yeah right!!!!!!!!!

No comments: