Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"THE" dress

Well much to my surprise, I have found THE wedding dress of my dreams. I'm convinced that it is perfect for me and is exactly what I had always imagined. It completely took me off guard that I had that feeling of "just knowing" when I saw myself in the mirror, but I did! It is a great feeling and I'm so hapy to have that behind me now. Of course the dress had to be ordered and won't be in for another 4 months but that's ok by me... The dress has actually been discontinued and as fate would have it, the warehouse listed 2 in stock. One of which was my exact size and color! Woohoo!!!

Side note on the size...the consultant ordered me a SMALLER size because she said the one I tried on was just too big. I almost kissed her... LOL, it's the little things!

1 comment:

Lulu said...

SEE!! You were stressed that all that excess booze and food on the river trip was going to be bad for you.