Sunday, February 8, 2009

My Wedding Invitations!!!

My dear, sweet, sweet friend Amber is hard at work on my wedding invitations all the way in Syracuse, New York. I am so in love with what she has done because they are exactly what I was imagining. I love them. I am so blessed and honored that she would do these for me that it makes them all the more special.
Here are a few pictures of what they look like so far:



This is the front, minus the Bible verse that will be stamped on the white part. I also told her for sanity and time's sake, she could leave off the make-shift bow with the accent.

This is the invitation opened up. The top is the rvsp card w/envelope and then the actual invitation with the directions/venue information behind it. I'm so excited to get them, I can't wait!!! They are so pretty and I love them because they are original!

No comments: