Friday, February 20, 2009

Presents everywhere

So I didn't blog much about my bridal shower but it was very nice and I was overwhelmed with all the nice things I received. I couldn't have imagined getting all those great gifts with just one shower of about 20 people...but I did.

Not only that, but people are starting to send wedding gifts and my delivery address my office. I don't know how much I am really "allowed" to do that, but I figure it won't happen that often right? And the mail room has to bring the office mail anyway right? HA, I've been getting a wedding present that someone bought online everyday now for almost a week. It makes coming to work exciting. My boss said he doesn't care what gets me here as long as I keep showing up.

My only problem now is where to put them all. Currently they are in two piles (no reason) on either side of my tv in the living room. I even still have some in the trunk of my car that I need Scott's help carrying upstairs. I am so thankful for the gifts....just a little overwhelmed with the clutter right now. I guess it will motivate me to do some Spring cleaning before the wedding and reorganize the apartment.

No comments: