Friday, February 27, 2009

They came, they went...

My invitations finally arrived Monday afternoon as promised by the ever-so-talented Amber. I hurried home after work and began hand-writing all 72 addresses and placing 2 stamps and a return address label on each envelope.

Meanwhile, I was able to get Scott's help in sealing them all. Because I forgot the glue stick at work, my suggestion was just to tape them. His suggestion you ask? Well lick them all of course. Clearly he has never done any mass mailing before.... Any Seinfeld fans out there? Remember the untimely demise of George's fiancee?

Needless to say, he used a wet cloth and a bowl of water and got the job done. Thankfully, all of the wedding invitations were in the mail on Tuesday morning except for 2. As of today, I am still missing only 1 address and I've already got my first RSVP card "yes" back. :)

No comments: