Sunday, February 15, 2009

Personalized thank-you cards


I think I've mentioned it in previous posts, but I've started going to a monthly stamping club taught by demonstrator, Bev Victory. The products are absolutely great and I love learning new stuff. Meanwhile, Bev has become much more than a demonstrator to me, she's become much more. Words can't describe how thrilled I am to have her in my life. I think God has truly placed her in my life just when I needed. Ok, enough gushing....
I wanted to share the cards that she made for me to send out as thank-you's after my bridal shower last Saturday.

This was from an example card in the 2008 Spring/Summer Stampin' Up catalog that she used and incorporated my favorite colors. I had hoped to recreate the example in the catalog but mine would not have turned out this nice. Aren't they pretty?

1 comment:

Bev Ann said...

Thanks for the gushing! You are very special - and I really appreciate the compliment on the cards. You picked a great design.

Hugs, Bev